Friday, February 4, 2011

UNIX is My Llife........!!!

What to say about the UNIX...I never thought UNIX will be my life........Always I felt no more UNIX shell scripting...but the same time always I required to work on UNIX shell scripting............Unix shell is make my work very simple....I have developed many scripts.......still I am developing script......jst...I am loving it.:)
My daily work make easy and quickly....very big complex task in front of UNIX is nothing for me specially such IT industry work like change content of the hundreds files, rename hundreds of files ,transfer files,generate the report with differences of the two hundreds of server files,create 500  dummy records, sqlloder ctl file create, complete database structure, count of each table in database........etc  ....sql connection,for loop,vi editor, cut, sed and awk command  through unix is really amazing...

Really thanks to UNIX for make my work simple in IT industry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment